- Linux, VLC and a driver to interface the two DVB-S2 tuners / transport stream decoders
- with two buquets (transponder channels), we have 8..10 TV channels to be streamed to 2..3 clients in parallel
- I found a Marvell ARM Microcontroller (see openplug) to best fitting
- from hardware to software all should be open source
- prototype versions could be sold for maybe 300€ (with the support of a credit), later on it could reach 150..200€ covering development and production cost
Questions, remarks ?
Yeah, Do you have public source code? also it use a floss-like license, There is a prototype running?