DVB-S2 router with - two F-plugs to be connected by coax-wire to LNBs to receive DVB-S2 - one ethernet plug to be connected to the LAN of the building - one powerplug
- to be installed near the satellite parabol antena / LNBs, hence to avoid coax cabeling and using the LAN
- to be used by web GUI to select the TV channel and to watch a received TV channel, no software to be installed on client - maybe later on some more protocolls to transmit into LAN
- Linux, VLC and a driver to interface the D sorry I break and will go on soon
- Linux, VLC and a driver to interface the two DVB-S2 tuners / transport stream decoders
- with two buquets (transponder channels), we have 8..10 TV channels to be streamed to 2..3 clients in parallel
- I found a Marvell ARM Microcontroller (see openplug) to best fitting
- from hardware to software all should be open source
- prototype versions could be sold for maybe 300€ (with the support of a credit), later on it could reach 150..200€ covering development and production cost
Questions, remarks ?
Yeah, Do you have public source code? also it use a floss-like license, There is a prototype running?