post any questions about copyleft hardware, Qi hardware, fun and games, here...
I seem to not be able to find the electronic plans for the NanoNote. Where can I find them?
Also, can you tell me which company manufactures the NanoNote if that is not a secret...
Best regards, -Thomas
Schematics are here: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Lb60_schematic.pdf
Manufacturer is Sharism at Work in Hong Kong, GGV in Beijing, and Sunty in Shenzhen, and then many other component and part vendors like Giantplus for the LCM, Ingenic for the CPU, Samsung for the NAND, etc. We want to document all of them, and all production steps, but it's a work in progress and will take quite some time.
Thanks for your interest in our device!
two month ago I tried to find a bank to get a kfw-credit (public credit with good conditions) to finance the development of a dvb-s2 router hardware as open source. No bank agreed, thoung I was ready to to provide 100% security for the loan. Two banks even offerend me a bank-credit for it after declining the public credit, I was very upset about this behaviour.
Anyway, I would prefer to work in a team. If anybody would be interested, I could tell about the idea of the device.
DVB-S2 router with - two F-plugs to be connected by coax-wire to LNBs to receive DVB-S2 - one ethernet plug to be connected to the LAN of the building - one powerplug
- to be installed near the satellite parabol antena / LNBs, hence to avoid coax cabeling and using the LAN
- to be used by web GUI to select the TV channel and to watch a received TV channel, no software to be installed on client - maybe later on some more protocolls to transmit into LAN
- Linux, VLC and a driver to interface the D sorry I break and will go on soon
- Linux, VLC and a driver to interface the two DVB-S2 tuners / transport stream decoders
- with two buquets (transponder channels), we have 8..10 TV channels to be streamed to 2..3 clients in parallel
- I found a Marvell ARM Microcontroller (see openplug) to best fitting
- from hardware to software all should be open source
- prototype versions could be sold for maybe 300€ (with the support of a credit), later on it could reach 150..200€ covering development and production cost
Questions, remarks ?
Yeah, Do you have public source code? also it use a floss-like license, There is a prototype running?