Taking good photos
Taking photos of the Ben NanoNote screen is especially important because the frame buffer is not laid out in a grid as most LCDs are, so fbgrab gives a misleading idea of what the screen looks like.
 Tips for taking good photos
- Take the picture in a low light room
- Use a tripod if you have one, place the camera on a book otherwise
- Use a cable-release if you have one or the Self timer on the camera otherwise
- Use manual shutter speed. I tried 1/40th sec and it looked OK
- Reflections from the screen are more noticeable if the camera is up-close in macro mode
This is all I know. I was rather hoping a photographer could add more.