Milkymist One run 2 schedule
This page keeps track of the road to manufacturing the Milkymist One Boards. Currently the development of software by Milkymist community is moving. You can subscribe their devel list at Milkymist-devel mailing list.
 Hardware Development
|Item||Description||Planned Start date||Status|
|Release RC2 Schematics,||Milkymist One Schematic Change History||Aug. 25th||Done|
|BOM Released||Sep. 24th||Done|
|Schematics Reviewing||Milkymist One Schematic Change History||Sep. 24th||Done|
|Part Sourcing||Surveying and Quoting, See BOM||Sep. 28th||Done|
|Parts Ordered||Order Status, See Sourcing Status column of BOM, finished orders confirmed||Oct. 11th||Done|
|Layout Criteria Preparation||Criteria for Key Parts Layout and others, 80% follows RC1. See Milkymist One Layout Criteria||Sep. 29th||Done|
|Placement for routing added parts and err on RC1||Place added Parts, see here.||Oct. 11th||Done|
|Footprint Review||See here for all.||Oct. 12th||Done|
|PCB Layout Files Review||Milkymist One RC2 Layout History, or see here||Oct. 18th||Done|
|Generate Gerber/Drill Files||Nov. 8th||Done|
|Gerber/Drill Files Review||review for the preparation and process of manufacturing||Nov. 9th||Done|
|Gerber-Out to PCB maker||PCBs||Nov. 10th||Done|
|AI File Generation||For SMT process||Nov. 9th||Done|
|PCB Back Check||Confirm PCB quality||Nov. 17th||Done|
|Stencil Making||For SMT solder paste process used, See pdf file here.||This date prior to SMT date||Done|
|RC2 SMT/AOI/DIP||Refer. to RC1 SMT & DIP Process||Nov. 30th ~ Dec. 2th||Done|
|X-Ray Inspection||Xray for some RC2_boards||Done|
|Test||Test Plan||Dec. 6th||Done|
|Results||known issue||Dec. 11th||Done|
 Mechanical Case Development
 Packaging Parts & Accessories
- Anti-static electricity dubble-layer bubble bag, 17*18 + 4cm(envelope), vendor: PUSH ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Box for bare M1 RC2 board, search a standard box???
- Hexagonal Threaded Space and Plastic Fastener, vendor: KAI SUH SUH ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- 5V +/- 5% regulated adapter, 2A, DC10 plug (Fonera would work) - need to think about this, maybe add locally in destination countries
- Fedora Milkymist development environment on bootable USB drive? (just an idea now, maybe not in time for first boards/27C3)
- JTAG-serial daugherboards
- USB cable
- later, for the cased version: "pointing up" right angle cable, like http://ntcdistributing.com/images/UH2-2MBR02-12large.jpg
- manual (leaflet), case assembly guide
- audio line cable
- audio RCA to TRS adapter
 Software Development
For more software details, please subscribe Milkymist-devel mailing list or joining this community.
- Chitlesh Goorah announced support for the Milkymist toolchain in fedora Electronic Lab, and setup a project tracking page.
 Previous Schedule
 Next Schedule
- ↑ http://www.pushco.com.tw
- ↑ http://www.kss.com.tw/eindex.asp
- ↑ Hexagonal Threaded Space
- ↑ Plastic Fastener