Milkymist One pictures
We need high quality Milkymist One pictures covering:
- just the bare product itself (maybe multiple case colors or materials?)
- Milkymist One in use environment, i.e. at a party, or home environment if used for digital art/wallpaper
- accessories and box?
- just anything that looks good and gets the point of the product across
- we need a few videos too, m1 in use. maybe one video sequence where m1 fades in and out from dark to bright, back to dark. Is this possible to do digitally from a still picture with the transparent case? may be a good building block for a commercial or any longer video.
- or a short video (10 seconds or so) of the m1 rotating?
--- general improvements
- clean PCB (brush?)
- fingerprints on connectors
- 'p' writing on USB connector of jtag-serial
- remove hand-written label on VGA connector
- paint screws on DMX connectors (4) and video-in (2) in black
--- reshoot #1 with
- perspective should be dmx+video-in, a bit more rotated towards video-in than #2
- hold a bit flatter (not much, just so that the PCB details will not catch too much attention
- depth should make the entire product sharp, starting from the front edge to the back side
--- reshoot #2 with
- rotate a little so that video-in becomes more visible
- depth should make the entire product sharp, front to back
--- reshoot #4-#7 with
- depth should only make the front plate/connectors crystal sharp, the rest in the background should be more blurred on purpose to highlight front (see wikipedia page for examples)
- try to shoot them from the same distance and position
Let's forget the greenish effect. If we have time, try one like that but with red, just for comparison. No need to worry about background or shadow - those were all fine or can be digitally removed.