Milkymist One RC3 PCB Specification
 PCB Specification
In general, your pcb specifications needed to be defined well at initial stage of kicking off project. So you can just list specifications as below with your final gerber files enclosed an engineering confirmation checklist, and all send them out. Your pcb maker will make pcb for you. Please note, pcb manufacturers after receiving gerber, usually a more detailed breakdown of the production of works recognized.
- Six Layers PCB
- Board Dimensions 150mm x 125mm in piece, 158mm x 133mm in panel
- 10mil drill via hole pth
- top & bot line width/line clearance, 5mils/5mils
- top & bot 5mil annular rings
- 1.6mm +- 0.05 mm thickness.
- Components placed on TOP & BOT layer.
- Stacking of layers: 1st layer Top/Compnents/Signals, 2nd layer Gnd, 3rd layer Signal, 4th layer Gnd, 5th layer Power, 6th layer Bottom/Components/Signals.
 Board Layout
The gerber files and drill file are under http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/milkymist_one/gerber/rc3/.
The design files are under http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/milkymist_one/pcb/rc3/060911_final/
 PCB & Parts Reference
 Different Views of Milkymist One board
- M1rc3 pcba mounted top side.JPG
Top side view
- M1rc3 pcba mounted bottom side.JPG
Bot side view
- M1rc3 parts on pcb rca side view.JPG
RCA connectors side view
 QA Outgoing Inspection Report from PCB maker
The following inspections based on your data sent to pcb maker. Those details of inspection report would exactly more than yours.
New Heart Corporation Outgoing Report PDF file.