Community news 2010-12-01
- Qi Hardware was assigned IEEE OUI 10-E2-D5 for use in Ethernet MAC addresses and elsewhere.
- Qi Hardware USB IDs added to linux-usb.org 
- Elphel and Qi Hardware got a page on Wikipedia.
- Xiangfu got xburst-tools (USB booting and flashing XBurst devices) and fped (parametric footprint editor for KiCad) into Debian/unstable. 
 NanoNote pocket computer
- Werner Almesberger started to work on a 802.15.4 microSD RF board around Atmel AT86RF230, for use with the Ben and other devices. The goal is to make it work out of the box as a 6LoWPAN device. PCB antenna is being developed 'in-house' at Werner's apartment. Stay tuned. 
- Kristian Paul convinced the Universidad del Valle located in Buga, Colombia to support the development of his free GPS stack with access to a 150 MHz scope.
 Milkymist One interactive VJ station
- roh made a wooden case for Milkymist One at the Raumfahrtagentur Hackerspace in Berlin. The process was QCad to DXF to RABBIT 40B laser cutter.  (scroll down)
 Xué digital camera
- The Xué project has chosen the MT9M033C12STC Aptina CMOS censor, and Sharism made a firm order of 30 pieces of that sensor. Now we only need to review everything properly , and spend more time on the KiCad process: KiCad to PCB, KiCad to components shopping list (boom), KiCad to SMT.
- Andrés Calderón has issued a call for reviewers.