Community news 2010-04-04
- Mark Adrian Bell created a HowTo about Time settings on the NN and how to use the NN as a calendar
- Wolfgang announced an IRC webchat as an easy way to get support here at Qi
- Zeartul announced that with the current kernel the NN is now completely compatible with Dingoo A320 games
- Richard Weinberger proposed splitting the rootfs in two in order to save boot time
- Wejp released gmu 0.7.0, a multi platform music player
- Wolfgang improved the wiki, adding a threaded forum, support for anonymous edits (hopefully spam-safe), support for OpenID, PDF previews, timeline, charts, external data. GraphViz and SiteChart were removed because nobody used them and they are not maintained in the MediaWiki SVN.
- Jonathan Nieder proposed some ideas how to get xburst-tools into Debian, along with some patches to get things started.
- David Samblas makes a tutorial on how to port a simple app (gnuchess) to NanoNote using OpenWrt build system.
- Rubén Berenguel ported Gnugo to the Ben, and proposed several other math related packages to continue with (pari/gp, octave, gforth).
- Carlos Camargo uploaded a video showing SAKC as an oscilloscope.
- Guylhem posted binaries to flash the NanoNote from OS X