Changes from RC1 to RC2
- LCD's pinout connector is swapped
- FPGA TDI SIGNAL must be routed to another pin (C14), right now is DQMH
- Remove R11
- Check JZ4725 symbol's component (PORTD is wrong)
- Right now, FPGA's JTAG use SDK and SDA, so we can't configure FPGA and use I2C port at the same time (I can't think any application that require that). We can use GPC8 - GPC17 for FPGA's JTAG.
Processor's GPIO project
- Routing GPC8 to GPC17 to an external connector.
ORCAD to KiCad
- Test the Kicad version